TODAY - SEPTEMBER 1 2018
ALAMO CITY ULTRA
The inaugural Alamo City Ultra is taking place on Saturday September 1, 2018 at Eisenhower Park! The race is being put on by Trail Racing Over Texas and we are so excited to have more trail running back in San Antonio that we are launching trail training programs designed to get you to the finish line at the Alamo City Ultra 5k, 10k, 25k or 50k safe and fit. Join our training program today to take advantage of our discounted pricing valid through May 6.
San Antonio Running Company’s Alamo City Ultra Training Program is designed to help you train for the Alamo City Ultra trail race, but can be used to train for any summer or fall trail race. SARC’s training program is welcoming to all abilities. Beginners are our specialty. Whether you are a runner attempting your first trail race or you are an experienced trail runner looking for a new PR, there is a place for you in our program.
WHY TRAIN WITH SARC TRAIL | ULTRA
- A supportive group and experienced coaches to keep you motivated
- Coached Saturday group long runs and Tuesday evening workouts
- Motivational and educational materials provided by coaches and peers
- Weekly training schedules and social runs
- SARC Run Crew technical shirt
- Exclusive deals on SARC gear and special events
- Post Alamo City Ultra party
- Experience and train on various local trails in the area
- 10% in-store discount
- Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
The cost of this program is just: $135
- KICKOFF WORKOUT AT EISENHOWER PARK SATURDAY, MAY. 12th AT 7:00AM
- Saturday morning group “long runs” at 6:30 am
- Tuesday Quality Workout 6:30 pm
- All other info will be shared in “Welcome” email or email firstname.lastname@example.org