Registration is open from 09/01 to 09/30.
The Big Bend Ultra is taking place on
Sunday, January 20
in the Big Bend Ranch State Park! You can check out all the race details here
. The trail training program is designed to get you to the finish line of the Big Bend Ultra safe and fit.
San Antonio Running Company’s Ultra Training Program is designed to help you train for the Big Bend Ultra but can be used to train for any early 2019 trail race. SARC’s training program is welcoming to all abilities.
Beginners are our specialty. Whether you are a runner attempting your first trail race or you are an experienced trail runner looking for a new PR, there is a place for you in our program.
WHY TRAIN WITH SARC TRAIL | ULTRA
- A supportive group and experienced coaches to keep you motivated
- Coached Saturday group long runs and Tuesday evening workouts
- Motivational and educational materials provided by coaches and peers
- Weekly training schedules shared via Training Peaks
- Access to a private Facebook group - Bexar Tracks
- SARC Run Crew technical shirt
- Exclusive deals on SARC gear and special events
- Post race party
- Experience and train on various local trails in the area
- 10% in-store discount
- Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
The cost of this program is just $100 until September 30.
$135 after September 30.
- Saturday morning group “long runs” at 6:30 am (trail) from various local trails
- Tuesday Hill Repeats at the Powerlines at 5 am (trail)
- Tuesday Quality Workout 6 pm (road) from San Antonio Running Company
- Thursday Social Run 6:30 pm (road) from San Antonio Running Company
- All other info will be shared in “Welcome” email or email email@example.com