Sky Island Ultra Training
TODAY - SEPTEMBER 22 2018
The Sky Island trail race is taking place on Saturday, September 22, 2018, in the Davis Mountains! The race is being put on by Spectrum Trail Racing. The trail training program is designed to get you to the finish line of the 25k or 50k safe and fit.
San Antonio Running Company’s Ultra Training Program is designed to help you train for the Sky Island 25k/50k but can be used to train for any summer or fall trail race. SARC’s training program is welcoming to all abilities.
Beginners are our specialty. Whether you are a runner attempting your first trail race or you are an experienced trail runner looking for a new PR, there is a place for you in our program.
WHY TRAIN WITH SARC TRAIL | ULTRA
- A supportive group and experienced coaches to keep you motivated
- Coached Saturday group long runs and Tuesday evening workouts
- Motivational and educational materials provided by coaches and peers
- Weekly training schedules and social runs
- SARC Run Crew technical shirt
- Exclusive deals on SARC gear and special events
- Post Sky Island party
- Experience and train on various local trails in the area
- 10% in-store discount
- Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
The cost of this program is just $135
- Saturday morning group “long runs” at 6:30 am
- Tuesday Quality Workout 6 pm
- All other info will be shared in “Welcome” email or email firstname.lastname@example.org