BANDERA 25k/50K/100k TRAINING PROGRAM
The Bandera 25k/50k/100k is taking place on Saturday & Sunday January 5-6, 2019 in the Hill Country State Natural Area! The race is being put on by Tejas Trails. The trail training program is designed to get you to the finish line of the 25k, 50k or 100k safe and fit.
San Antonio Running Company’s Ultra Training Program is designed to help you train for the Bandera 25k/50k/100k, but can be used to train for any early 2019 trail race. SARC’s training program is welcoming to all abilities.
Beginners are our specialty. Whether you are a runner attempting your first trail race or you are an experienced trail runner looking for a new PR, there is a place for you in our program.
WHY TRAIN WITH SARC TRAIL | ULTRA
- A supportive group and experienced coaches to keep you motivated
- Coached Saturday group long runs and Tuesday evening workouts
- Motivational and educational materials provided by coaches and peers
- Weekly training schedules and social runs
- SARC Run Crew technical shirt
- Exclusive deals on SARC gear and special events
- Post Sky Island party
- Experience and train on various local trails in the area
- 10% in-store discount
- Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
The cost of this program is just $100 until August 31.
$135 after August 31.
- Saturday morning group “long runs” at 7am
- Tuesday Quality Workout 6pm
- All other info will be shared in “Welcome” email or email email@example.com